domingo, 15 de diciembre de 2019

U3-I want an e-friend


Hi! My name's  Ariadna and I'm from Vallfogona de Balaguer, a village in Catalonia. I'm twelve years old and my birthay is in September. I study English at school and I would like an e-friend to help me study English and don't lose my English ponunciation.

I get up at halve past six almost every day, and get ready for school, I have lunch and I usually do my homework. Then I go to my after school activity. After my after school activity I go to play with my friends in the park. I go to bed at ten o'clock or half past ten.

I love singing. In my free time time, I always listen to music and try to sing the song. My hobby is singing. I also watch TV, play with my toys, watch my tablet at my free time. And sometimes I cook. I like cooking with my friends.



                                         
                                           Resultado de imagen de singing

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario