jueves, 16 de abril de 2020

U5- FILM REVIEW



                                                         
                                                               STUBER


Stuber is a comedy and action movie, from 2019. The director is Michael Dowse and written by Tripper Clancy. In the movie there are two main characters: the Uber driver named Stu (Kumail Nanjiani) and the policeman that is the Uber passenger named Vic (Dave Bautista).


The plot is about a policeman that is obsessed about his co-worker's death. The policeman orders an Uber taxi and forces the driver to solve the crime of his co-worker. Together they have a lot of adventures, like killing criminals, they destroy one friend's shop, they get shot and they safe the policeman daughter.


I really enjoyed this movie, me and my family laughed a lot. Personally, I think this movie is worth your time, it's my favourite film. I really recommend it to all of you if you like action and comedy.
                                                                                 
                           Stuber Express (2019) - Filmaffinity                       Stuber



            

1 comentario: